Many Nigerians believe that one can not start a business with little or no capital. This is not always true.
However, before you plunge into any business, you must be a good manager of resources and the surest source of capital is your own SAVINGS.
Before you venture into any business, check the availability of good market potential.
Another important thing to note is Patience. Patience is true, a virtue. You need time to create great things. Remember, Rome wasn’t built in a day.
Then your “Mindset”, you must be focused and courageous.
If you possess all these qualities, you will make a good manager.
See below list of things you can invest your time or money or both on to make money. Do not procrastinate, start now.
- Firewood Supply
- Meat Retailing
- Taxi Driving
- Charcoal Making
- Portrait Painting
- Home Laundry Service
- Rabbit Raising
- Growing Vegetables during the dry season
- Restaurant Service
- Rental Services: Chairs, Plates, etc
- Ice Block Production
- Garri Production
- Concrete Block Production
- Refuse Packing
- Car Washing
- Driving School
- Coaching Classes
- Operating Barber’s Shop
- Knitting Children’s Sweater, Socks, Caps, etc
- Packaging of food items
- Poultry House
- Organizing Labour Squad
- Selling herbs (Medicinal leaves)
- Selling of food at building sites and school premises
- Sowing and Harvesting Contracts
- Renting Generator Set
- Hair Weaving
- Making Akara Balls
- GSM Business, Selling Recharge Cards, and Phone Accessories
- Snail Rearing
- Organizing Cooking squad
- Weaving Traditional Clothes
- Hunting and Fishing
- Roadside Mechanic
- Grasscutter rearing